Learning how to turn a guy on is one of the sexiest things a girl could ever do. Itâ€™s hot, cute and oh-so-good at the same time. But what are the things that are a turn on for guys? Read these truthful tips on turning a guy on.
Knowing your manners in bed may be an advantage, but that doesnâ€™t mean you know everything about how to turn a guy on. [Read: What to do when he takes you for granted]
The turn on for guys, unlike what most girls assume, doesnâ€™t start and end in bed.
If you really want to know everything about turning a guy on, you need to know how a guyâ€™s mind works and what really matters to a guy. You could be sexy and great in bed, but unless you knows these tips on turning a guy on, thereâ€™s every chance that youâ€™re missing out on a great opportunity to impress, seduce and turn a guy on at the same time!
Tips on turning a guy on
If you really want to make a guy fall head over for you, and turn him on at the same time, you need to become fanciable by him. If you want to turn on a guy, you need to become more desirable by him.
Itâ€™s a simple fact. If he desires you, he absolutely will get turned on by you. The more he desires you, the more heâ€™ll get turned on by you.
Read these tips on turning a guy on, to change the way your guy looks at you.
- Make him feel sexy. Knowing how to turn on a guy is also about knowing how to stroke his little ego. If he feels sexy around you, heâ€™ll also be a lot more turned on around you. He has a sexy smile, or great shoulders, or the cutest tight bum? Let him know about it.
2. Reveal your wild side. Every guy likes a sweet and cute girlfriend who can have a great time with his family. But to become more desirable, you need to reveal your wild side to him. Thereâ€™s nothing that can turn on a guy more than knowing that his girlfriend is a little minx on the wild side when sheâ€™s not trying to make a goody impression. Drink bottoms up and wolf whistle, laugh out like you donâ€™t care,Â smile mischievously as you do something shocking. Welcome him home in your sexy lingerie, or record yourself on your cell and show him the clip *though we suggest you delete it after showing it to him*. Let him know that you have a mysterious wild side, and he wonâ€™t be able to take his hands off you!
3. Flirt with him. Yeah, youâ€™ve been going out for a while, but that doesnâ€™t mean you shouldnâ€™t flirt with him. Take his hands and put it round your waist. Play role playing games in public, and talk dirty with him like heâ€™s trying to pick you up. Have a conversation at a coffee shop like youâ€™re both total strangers and flirt outrageously. Flirt with him and let him know that the loveÂ is still young and wild. [Read: 13 Ways to Get a Guy Jealous]
4. Flirt with other guys. Now this might come as a surprise. But itâ€™s a sure winner. The more other guys fancy you, the more your guy will desire you. So just because youâ€™re in a steady relationship doesnâ€™t mean you shouldnâ€™t flirt with other guys. Flirt like thereâ€™s no tomorrow, but also remember to selectively play hard to get with them. Flirt with other men, but never cross that invisible barrier. Stick to your rules, you can see but you canâ€™t touch. And when your man walks into the room while youâ€™re flirting with other men, wrap your arms around him and give him your undivided attention. You wonâ€™t believe how much it would turn on your guy. [Read: 15 Ways to get a Guy’s Attention]
5. Show skin. Every guy wants his girlfriend to look gorgeous when theyâ€™re out on a date. Itâ€™s shallow, yes, but completely true. But every now and then, wear something rather revealing when you go out. One of the biggest turn on for guys is a bit of skin.
Tips on turning a guy on in bed
Now this is a small part of knowing how to turn on a guy, but this is like the grand finale of the tips on turning a guy on. So use them to your advantage.
6. Talk dirty in bed. Whisper dirty things in his and we can assure you, his mind will explode in ecstasy. Start dirty talking in bed and whisper your wildest thoughts. Call him names and ask him to do things to you, really dirty things. Thereâ€™s nothing more sexually exciting than talking dirty while making out.
7. Experiment with him. Every man wants his girlfriend to be, as Usher puts it, a lady in the street and a freak in the bed. Take the lead in bed and show him your moves. Missionary is cozy and loving, but having other positions and tricks up your sleeve will only turn him on more and desire you more. And hey, heâ€™s going to learn a few moves to please you too. So itâ€™s win-win in any case.
8. Take control. If youâ€™re trying to turn a guy on in bed, take control and see how it works. You donâ€™t need to do it all the time, but an occasional romp where you play the mistress can work wonders in turning him on. Hold him by his hair and push him down, spank him, and command him to do your bidding. Daddy likes taking control, but he sure does love it when his girlfriend commands him now and then![Read: 8 Foreplay Tips]
9. Play coy and shy. If youâ€™re going to take control at times, you also have to go the other extreme. Play coy and shy when youâ€™re trying to turn on a guy. Tease him and push him away, but make him come back. Seduce him with blindfolds and feathers, and gently tease him like a shy, cute anime. And heâ€™ll love you for it.
10. Be the wild stallion. If you want to know how to turn on a guy, this is a great one to try. It doesnâ€™t matter if itâ€™s your first kiss or your millionth, because the wild stallion works wonders. Let him take the lead into kissing you and making out with you. Stay still and coy, and every now and then, break free like a wild stallion and return his favor more aggressively than him. This works best with passionate kisses and foreplay. Most girls donâ€™t get this right and is an art to learn. But once you learn the trick, youâ€™ll make him wet his halfway!
With these tips on turning a guy on, your man would definitely find you a lot more desirable and sexy. Remember, knowing how to turn a guy on and keep him interested in you is an art Â and one that has to be mastered over time.